Please Fill in all the information Below:
Install webroot without a Cd on a new computer
There are two ways to install webroot without cd on your computer
- First one is through a downloaded webroot setup file that is an alternative way to install webroot without CD.
- The second one is through a webroot CD.
As our article is more focused on installing webroot antivirus without a CD, we will be discussing the first option.
Install webroot without CD
Below are the steps involved to install webroot antivirus without a disk:
- Once you have purchased the copy of your webroot antivirus, you will receive a confirmation email regarding the same.
- Open the email and you will find the required information such as webroot product key, webroot product details as well as a webroot download link.
- The next step is to click on the download link. Your download will start automatically once you have clicked on the provided link.
- Now that you have successfully downloaded the setup file, you are good to go ahead with the webroot activation and installation.
Below are the further steps involved in installing webroot without CD :
Run the setup file
Just click on the setup file that you have downloaded and allow it to run.
Insert product key
The second step is to insert the product key that you received in the email once it’s prompted in the installation.
On successful insertion of activation key, wait for some moments to let it install on your computer.
Once the installation is complete you can install applications, surf the web without any worry.